After months of usage the android interface does become slow and has considerable lags
A common hurdle people face on their quest to make their android faster is the need for rooting and most people want to avoid rooting(dont ask me why , i dont know either) …..
Technocratti has the answer …
1.Use a third party Launcher (ADW or LauncherPro)
1.1) ADW Settings>Screen Preferences>Desktop scrolling speed>Change it to 0
1.2.) ADW Settings>Drawer Settings>Zoom Effect Speed>Changei t to 300
1.1 )LauncherPro Preferences>Advance Settings>Openning Speed>Change It to 10
1.2 )LauncherPro Preferrences>Advance Settings> Memory Usage>Choose What Makes Your system efficient.
2.Follow this order Settings>Display>Animations>No Animations
3.Now go into your Browsers Settings>Enable Plug-ins>Off
4.Remove Streaming Widgets Like Facebook, Twitter, Etc.
5.Uninstall Unused Applications.Uninstall Antivirus just Scan since Antivirus takes a HELL LOT of RAM.
6.Turn Off Your Auto Sync in Settings. Just Sync When required.
7. Do Not Use A Live Wallpaper.It results in huge lags.
8. Clear Cache
9. Move to SD card
10. Download Android Assistant you can clear cache and move Apps to sd card with this App. It has a An Auto Boost Function and optimation Tools.
11. When Your Phone Lags, Turn It Off and On or Just Reboot it.
After creating your facebook page …. what is your next step ? You definitely want people to like and talk about your page … But How ?
Let us see –
- Ask your family and friends to Like your Page. You can do this by posting an update about your Page in the timeline of your personal Facebook profile. If you have time, you could also send individual Facebook messages to supportive friends about your new Page.
- Facebook allows you to invite Skype, Hotmail, and Yahoo Mail contacts to Like your Page. The options appear automatically on your admin page
- Integrate Facebook into your website. To do this is to add the Facebook Like Box plug-in to your blog or home page.
- Facebook Ads are for those who are prepared to splash money to promote their page . Thses ads can be easily activated under the option – Buil your audience>Create Advert
Hope you get more likes for your Facebook Page
Google’s Nexus 5 handset won’t be matching the latest speculation of having aFull HD OLED display and the 3 GB RAM parts.
- Creating 1080p mobile OLEDs is almost impossible,and,
- Since modern mobile chipsets use dual channel memory, to have 3 GB of RAM sounds like a dream.
Google will be arriving with a 5″ 1080p display, Snapdragon 600 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 8/16 GB of storage, and a 3140 mAh battery. The source also mentions touch sensors off screen.The whole setup is said to run Android 5.0.
Since we can’t verify these claims with an alternative source right now, it is all speculation, but the Vic Gundotra snippet is spicing it up with at least some credibility. Our tipster claims that the camera module will feature a “triple camera sensor thing” and have Nikon branding.
Let Us see what all “rumors” actually transpire the original offering .
Follow us for more information on the google nexus 5 in the coming months