The last decade saw an unprecedented rise of sales in the already well established computer industry with the companies like HP etc bringing out new, better (read All-in-one) Desktops s to the market.
However all of us understand that there is no dearth for computer’s around the market and hence you’ll need to streamline your search for your ‘perfect’ Desktop.
We at Technorrati will help in your quest ……
- Acer Revo RL-100 UR20P :
- PROS Compact chassis. Wireless trackpad/keyboard combo. Decently sized 750GB hard drive. Blu-ray player. Can play 1080p online videos.
- CONS Low benchmark numbers. External power brick. Excessive bloatware.
- VERDICT For such a slim PC the Acer Revo RL100-UR20P is able to squeeze a Blu-ray player, a wireless trackpad/keyboard remote, and a slew of other features for an inexpensive, sub-$600 price. Amazing !
- Dell Vostro 470 :
- PROS Up-to-date hardware. Strong performance across applications.Expandable.
- CONS Default warranty covers only one year.
- VERDICT The Dell Vostro 470 delivers fine performance and a robust-enough feature set to be your go-to sub-$1,000 business PC of choice.
- Lenovo Thinkcentre Edge 31 :
- PROS Nice Price. Decent performance. Good interior room. Serial and Parallel port. Multi monitor support.
- CONS Only 180W PSU. Only 30-day Norton Internet Security subscription. No next gen ports like HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA, or USB 3.0. No TPM.
- VERDICT At just over $500, the Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 71 gives you enough power to get your non-demanding business users a PC of their own.
Hope you found this review useful
With the growing popularity of sites like flickr,tumblr,pinterest etc it is quite evident that photography has become a range in the modern technological world. And with its growing popularity rises the demand for good quality DSLR (read professional ) cameras
We provide you with a guide of the best DSLR cameras present in the market at this particular moment
- Nikon D5200 : Pros: Excellent photo and video quality for its class, fluid shooting design and solid features
Cons: Lacks an autofocus motor in the body that limits your lens-selection flexibility
Verdict: The Nikon D5200 makes a great choice for family and vacation photographers.
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i :Pros: Extremely good photo and video quality plus improved performance in Live View shooting over the T3i ,more streamlined shooting design
Cons: Photos aren’t as good as the T3i’s at high ISO sensitivities.
Verdict: A fine camera, the Canon EOS Rebel T4i’s more expensive 18-135mm STM kit (or body with another STM lens) is the only version that merits an unqualified recommendation.
- Sony Alpha SLT-A37
- : Pros: Class-leading performance, along with a solid set of features and respectable photo quality.
Cons: EVF looks dim, and the LCD is small.
Verdict: A good option if you’re looking for something fast with a viewfinder and tilting LCD, the Sony Alpha SLT-A37 is a solid but not outstanding sub-$800 dSLR-style camera.
Now the choice is yours . Happy clicking !!
Speculations are rife in the technology market that amazon are deciding to launch a new variant of the amazon kindle(a disaster) …. and the best part ? Its just for 99$ !!
At that price the new amazon kindle looks poised to take the android tablet market by storm
According to reports , the device is rumored to sport a TI processor like the rest of the lineup, and will have a 1280×600 resolution, like today’s Kindle Fire HD 7″ does.
This report follows a former announcement by Amazon about reduced prices on its Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ devices. The Wi-Fi-only version will now cost $269, down from $299, while the LTE version dropped from $499 to $399.
At this price point the device looks to be a market leader … however the device does face heavy competition from the iPad(bestseller) and the other tablets of android origin.
The price (99$ .. i mean really!?) is a desperate attempt by amazon to make its presence felt in the android market .
That amzon succeeds in its venture will only be known in the coming few weeks .
Follow this post for more updates on the amazon kindle
Samsung definitely have reason to smile ….After writing almost all the record books with its previous launch – S3 …it itself has broken those record with its new flagship device – The Samsung Galaxy S4
The samsung galaxy S4 preorders have quadrupledS3 records and the the sales are still going stronger.
Launched on the 14 of march … the device had already been touted by many as the greatest smartphone(a claim we blanky refute) with its many great features(read gimmicks) and a superb screen.
According to latest figures , Carphone Warehouse has seen pre-order figures jump of 446 per cent in the three days following the Samsung Galaxy S4 unveiling, thus paving way for speculations claiming the phone to be the most successful android device.
“The Galaxy S3 launch broke records last year and was always going to be a tough one to beat, but the S4 is already proving to be a more than capable step up in the series that will inspire many people to make the switch to Android from other operating systems, Graham Stapleton, COO of Carphone Warehouse said. “This device is the one to watch for 2013.”
“The anticipation surrounding the next Samsung Galaxy device has been astounding and it has already received the most pre-registrations at Phones 4u of any other smartphone launch in 2013, as well as a 40 per cent increase on pre-registrations for the Galaxy S3 in the first 48 hours,” Scott Hooton, Phones 4u’s Chief Commercial Officer said last week.
For more information about samsung galaxy S4 please read our detailed review of the phone.
For long we have used the windows….and many of the windows users face the same issues
- Extremely slow
- Extremely slow
- Extremely slow
Therefore there is a need to convert to another (read better) OS . However most users restrain from changing to a new OS alltogether … instead they want to integrate one OS into the windows OS
In this guide i will tell you how to integrate Mac os x (the most popular OS alternative to windows right now )
Step One: Install and Set Up VirtualBox
Before you install OS X, you’ll need to set up VirtualBox.This is what you need to do:
- Start up VirtualBox and click the New button. Give your new virtual machine a name and set the operating system to “Mac OS X Server (64-bit)”.
- Click Next and choose how much RAM to give your virtual machine.
- Click Next again, and choose “Create New Disk”. Create your new disk in VDI format and with dynamically allocated storage.
- Now, right-click on your OS X machine in the left sidebar and click Settings. Go to the “System” section and uncheck “Enable EFI”.
- Click on the Storage section of the settings and click on the CD icon that says “Empty” under Storage Type. Then, click the CD icon next to the “CD/DVD Drive” dropdown, and select “Choose a Virtual CD/DVD Disk File”. Choose the HackBoot 1 ISO and click OK.
Step Two: Install OS X in VirtualBox
- Select your OS X machine in VirtualBox’s left sidebar and click the Start button in the toolbar.
- Click on the CD icon at the bottom of the VirtualBox window and select “Choose a Virtual CD/DVD Disk File”.
- Go back to the HackBoot boot screen and press F5. It will reload the boot menu, Select this option and press Enter. After a moment, it’ll take you to the OS X Installation screen.
- After you choose your language and agree to the terms and conditions, you’ll see that OS X doesn’t detect any valid hard drives. To fix this problem, head up to the menu bar and go to Utilities > Disk Utility.
- Click on your VirtualBox hard drive in the left sidebar, then click the Erase tab in Disk Utility’s main pane. Give your drive a name (like “Macintosh HD”) and click “Erase”.
- Once Disk Utility has finished formatting your drive, you should see it show up in the left sidebar. Then exit Disk Utility and continue with the OS X installation as normal.
Step Three: Smooth Out the Rough Edges
Fix Audio with MultiBeast
- Open up VirtualBox and right-click on your OS X virtual machine in the left sidebar. Head back to its Settings and go to the Storage section. Once again, click on the disc icon on the right side of the window, this time choosing the HackBoot 2 ISO.
- Click the Start button to reboot your virtual machine. You should see the HackBoot menu again, this time with an option to boot into your new virtual machine. Select that option and press Enter.
- Now, you should see the Mountain Lion desktop with the familiar galaxy wallpaper. Open up Safari, head to Tonymacx86.com, and download MultiBeast as described in the “What You’ll Need” section.
- Open up System Preferences > Security. Click the lock in the bottom left-hand corner, enter your password, and set the “Allow Applications” preference to “Anywhere”. This will let you run apps from untrusted developers, which includes Multibeast.
- Launch Multibeast. When you get to the Installation Type section, Choose the options pictured below:
Boot OS X Without HackBoot
In order to boot OS X without the HackBoot CD, you’ll need to delete the problem kext. You can do this through the following steps:
- Open up the Finder and select Go > Go to Folder from the menu bar. Type in
/System/Library/Extensions and press Enter.
- In this folder, find the
AppleGraphicsControl.kext file and delete it. This will allow your virtual machine to boot up without the HackBoot ISO.
- Click on the disc icon at the bottom of VirtualBox’s window and uncheck the HackBoot 2 ISO, since you won’t need it anymore.
After this, restart your OS X virtual machine and You’ve got a fully working virtual Mac on your Windows!
Like Us on facebook for more reviews and updates : http://www.facebook.com/Homehospital1?ref=hl
Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.
Therefore google analytics is a very essential tool for your blog/website.
How to install Google Analytics on wordpress
1. You got to have a Google or Gmail account. If you don’t you can get one at the Google Analytics page. Go here: www.google.com/analytics/ and click sign in if you have an acccount already or signup.
2. Click “Admin” in the upper righthand corner and you will see a “Add Account”
3. You will be asked to name the Account.
4. Once you have setup your account ,you will be given a code to add to your website.
5. In your WordPress installation these are the steps (if you can FTP ,you can do this in the actual PHP header files).
a. Click on Appearance and then Editor
b. Either do a ctrl+f(win) or cmd+f(mac) and put in “/head” — without the quotes.
c. Right above the “/head” paste your code that you got from Google Analytics.
d. Hit “Update File” button under the code area and that is it.
Congratulations! You’ve setup Google Analytics on
There exist multiple reasons why people tend to block websites the most relevant one being that to protect their children from “wrong” exposure
Blocking a site isnt rocket science as perceived and it will eb clear freom the following guide :
How to block a website using HT Employee Monitor
1. Download and install HT Employee Monitor
2. Click the Block Websites button
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the appeared box, type the website address that you want to block or keyword, for example,youtube.com
5. Click OK
HT Employee Monitor is easy to use and effective, allowing you to restrict user activity and internet usage.
What you can do with HT Employee Monitor:
- Block website in the most popular browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.)
- Ban a website by URL
- Block a website by categories (Porn, Gambling, Drugs, Shopping, Chats, etc.)
- Disable any application
- Track and record all your employees’ computer activities (launched applications, typed keystrokes, visited web sites, system activity, screenshots and more).
How to block a website using the Hosts file
The location of the hosts file depends on your operation system.
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Windows 2000 C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Note! Make a backup of the hosts file and put it somewhere safe, in case you mess up.
1. Open the hosts file using Notepad or other plain text editor.
2. Find the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
3. To block, for example, the website youtube.com, add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
4. Save and close the Hosts file.
5. Reboot your computer to apply the changes.
6. Try to open http://www.youtube.com into a browser.