The last decade saw an unprecedented rise of sales in the already well established computer industry with the companies like HP etc bringing out new, better (read All-in-one) Desktops s to the market.
However all of us understand that there is no dearth for computer’s around the market and hence you’ll need to streamline your search for your ‘perfect’ Desktop.
We at Technorrati will help in your quest ……
- Acer Revo RL-100 UR20P :
- PROS Compact chassis. Wireless trackpad/keyboard combo. Decently sized 750GB hard drive. Blu-ray player. Can play 1080p online videos.
- CONS Low benchmark numbers. External power brick. Excessive bloatware.
- VERDICT For such a slim PC the Acer Revo RL100-UR20P is able to squeeze a Blu-ray player, a wireless trackpad/keyboard remote, and a slew of other features for an inexpensive, sub-$600 price. Amazing !
- Dell Vostro 470 :
- PROS Up-to-date hardware. Strong performance across applications.Expandable.
- CONS Default warranty covers only one year.
- VERDICT The Dell Vostro 470 delivers fine performance and a robust-enough feature set to be your go-to sub-$1,000 business PC of choice.
- Lenovo Thinkcentre Edge 31 :
- PROS Nice Price. Decent performance. Good interior room. Serial and Parallel port. Multi monitor support.
- CONS Only 180W PSU. Only 30-day Norton Internet Security subscription. No next gen ports like HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA, or USB 3.0. No TPM.
- VERDICT At just over $500, the Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 71 gives you enough power to get your non-demanding business users a PC of their own.
Hope you found this review useful