Are you tired of fataly slow computers and the time wasted on your pc eating up your personal life !?
Why worry when there is technorrati ?
There are multiple reasons why your pc may ‘appear’ slow . the following are the most common ones :
- Old processor – pentium4 , dual core etc
- very low RAM
- Multiple files and space consuming files
- ‘weed’ files on your pc eating up required space
So without wasting more time .. lets get to the solution
- Clear up unwanted files on your pc , particularly those present in local c drive
- Clear up files on your temporary folder . The temporary folder houses all the unwanted files and folders on your pc which can potentialy slow down your computer
- To clear up , just follow this order : start>>run>>%temp>>deleate all
- Disk Defragmenter : There are various tools present on the web which can act as a defragmenter . A disk defragmenter considerably increases the speed of your computer applications
- Finally , you must have herd this a plenty of times but it remains to be the golden rule for increasing performance of your pc : INCREASE YOUR RAM . Ideally speaking for a pentium 4 desktop the RAM must be atleast around 1GB .
Follow the above steps and you will see a considerable difference in your PC/MAC’s performance .